How Do I Know What Size to Order?
Sizing with compression can be tricky. Traditionally, gradient compression is sized by taking the circumference of the ankle, calf and thigh (ankle and calf measurements are needed for knee highs and ankle, calf, and thigh measurements are needed for thigh highs and full length garments). Using measurements ensures that the product you order fits your body in the best possible way. It’s almost like getting a custom garment.
Some GOGO products use measurements while others use height and weight. It is important that you consult the size chart for each product you are interested in. Sizes charts vary by product because each product may fit the body a little differently.
Other Frequently Asked Product Questions
- What makes GOGO different?
- How Sheer are GOGO Pantyhose?
- How durable are your products? How long should they last?
- How high up on the tummy do the tights and pantyhose go?
- Do the tights and pantyhose have a control top?
- How high should the knee highs and trouser socks be on my leg?
- Where does the compression stop of the pantyhose and tights? Does it go all the way up to the tummy?
- Where should the band on the GOGO footless tights and pantyhose hit on my leg?
- Do any GOGO products contain Latex?
- Do GOGO products fit tall women?
- Do GOGO products fit plus size women?